The event is Co-located with three other market-leading events, Cloud Expo Europe , Data Centre World and Cloud Security Expo , the organisers postion the shows as the UK's biggest technology event, with over 20,000 attendees.
Confirmed keynotes presentations include:
· Samsung Smart Things Managing Director, James Monighan
· Jaguar Landrover Principal Research Engineer, Ashutosh Tomar
· Arrow Electronics Technology Marketing Director - EMEA, IoT & Connectivity, Andrew Bickley
· Imagination Technologies Director of Communications Technology, Richard Edgar
· Institute for Communication systems/5G Innovation Centre, University of Surrey Lecturer, Payam Barnaghi
· Innovate UK Lead IoT Technologist, Jonny Voon
In addition, the two day event will see a programme of over 200 presentations taking place from IoT specialists, innovators and major brands, including the GSMA Connected Living, Airbus, The Met Office and Google. Smart IoT London will also feature an exhibition with over 100 leading IoT suppliers, and a smart city initiative, the Urban IoT showcase .
Smart IoT London; www.smartiotlondon.com/welcome