Two stimulus outputs, each 32-bit resolution, are available for dynamic waveform generation. This rugged, compact module connects via USB making them ideal for many measurement applications.
Key Features include:
• Simultaneous IEPE analog inputs , waveform stimulus analog outputs, tachometer synchronous with input data stream, advanced pre and post triggering, 8 DIO, synchronous Counter/Timers, and Sync Bus for up to 64 channels.
• All inputs and outputs can be synched for measurement data coherence...
Supports the ability to return the value of the digital input port, tachometer,phase/measure counters, and the general-purpose counter in the analog input data stream, all synchronous with analog input data stream…providing correlation of tachometer with analog signals.
• Eight (DT9857-08) or 16 (DT9857-16) Simultaneous, IEPE inputs up to 4mA at 24V compliance, all inputs are 24-bit Delta-Sigma A/D converters for high resolution measurement to 105.6kHz, AC or DC coupling
• Two 32-bit D/A converter output channels for stimulus or waveform generation to 216kHz
• Start trigger (software or threshold) for acquiring pre-trigger samples, reference trigger for acquiring post-trigger samples
• Analog threshold trigger on any of the analog input channels to program the threshold value from –10V to +10V.
A Sync Bus connector enables users to synchronise the acquisition on up to four modules.
More information: http://www.datatranslation.com/products/dataacquisition/usb/DT9857/