The MAX32600MBED provides a platform for evaluating the capabilities of the MAX32600 microcontroller. The MAX32600MBED also provides a complete, functional system ideal for developing and debugging applications.
The board includes a MAX32600 Cortex-M3 microcontroller, prototyping area with adjacent access to precision analogue front end (AFE) connections, I/O access through Arduino-compatible connectors, additional I/O access through 100mil x 100mil (0.1 x 0.1 in., 2.54 x 2.54 mm) headers, USB interface, and other general-purpose I/O devices.
- On-Board ARM mbed Hardware Development Kit (HDK) interface provides quick connection to toolchains
- Arduino-compatible connectors provide connectivity to existing component boards
- Prototyping area allows construction of user circuits in close proximity to precision AFE I/O
- General-purpose pushbutton switches and LEDs allow for on-board tactile and visual interaction
- Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and Inter-Integrated Circuit (I ²C) connectivity on a 2 x 6 header provide connectivity to existing evaluation modules
- USB Micro-B connection to MAX32600 USB device controller provides 12Mbps user data channel