The 880PL-DC is controlled by an interface displayed on a 7-inch colour touchscreen. Users can program hipot test sequences in Automatic mode or simply control the test voltage using Manual mode. The 880PL-DC is also equipped with data acquisition software for exporting test results via USB. The 880PL-DC is fitted with extensive safety features including external interlocks, built-in safety checks, visible and audible warning indicators, and an easily accessible emergency stop button to ensure safe operation under all circumstances.
The unit has;
- Programmable output voltage, ramp rate, current limit, and dwell timer;
- IP67-rated case with wheels and adjustable handle;
- 7-inch color touchscreen with intuitive user interface;
- Digital metering with analogue or digital scales;
- Auto-ranging current meter.
Haefely Hipotronics; www.haefely-hipotronics.com/products/product/880pl-dc-digital-dc-hipot/