Dolphin Integration's ASIC/SoC design services addressed the challenge of setting up and demonstrating access to a European CMOS foundry – a step forward in worldwide competitiveness:
- Entering into a Wafer Foundry Services Agreement with STMicroelectronics (announced early 2012) in order to offer to customers an efficient path to ASIC/SoC design and fabrication, up to production for nanometric technologies covering multiple processes such as 130 nm, 65 nm and 55 nm.
- Performing the physical implementation of the co-defined test chip, embedding a 32-bit RISC processor, an embedded FPGA macro, and regular logic blocks, with testability features.
- Managing the complete supply chain covering the silicon fabrication, the packaging and the preliminary test activities, up to the delivery of circuits ready to run.
- Taking into account strict constraints linked to sensitive project requirements: ITAR-free approach, encrypted exchanges, low/medium volume, etc.
Acting as prime contractor from the design phase (RTL/netlist) to the supply chain management, Dolphin Integration enforces its strategic position for equipment manufacturers by offering the links:
- Design of digital and mixed-signal ASIC/SoC for a variety of markets (IoT, Industrial, Medical, Mil/Aero...) based on a strong and recogniced expertise in: mixed-signal silicon IP: high resolution converters for MEMs interfaces, audio ADC and DAC: low power solutions: standard cell libraries, memories, voltage regulators, power island solutions; modeling and simulation solutions for low-power SoC design.
- Access to advanced technologies through myMACS, an extended MPW[multi-product wafer]/Shuttle approach with industrial guarantees, gathering multiple ASIC/SoC from customers.
- Certified quality standards: ISO-9001 and soon EN9100.
EDA-SoC project website; www.edasoc.eu
Dolphin Integration; www.dolphin.fr