The enhanced iPass+ HD system is designed and engineered to meet new performance standards for speed and density. These products provide nearly double the density of current QSFP+ solutions suiting the iPass+ HD Interconnect System for use in large-scale data centres and enterprise multi-rack storage systems, as well as RAIDs (Redundant Array of Individual Disks) and other data networking and storage applications. The HD products are fully compliant with SAS 3.0 (12 Gbps) systems and are backward compatible with SAS 2.1 (6 Gbps) systems.
The iPass+ HD Interconnect family of products includes:
· External passive copper cable assemblies (4x and 8x)
· Internal passive cable assemblies (4x and 8x)
· External integrated cage and receptacles (4x, 8x and 16x)
· Internal right angle and vertical receptacles (4x, 8x and 16x)
· External Active Optical Cable assemblies (4x AOCs)
These products are also compatible with the data rates for 10 Gbps InfiniBand QDR, 10 Gbps Ethernet, 8 Gbps Fibre Channel, 40 Gbps (4x10G) Ethernet and 56 Gbps (4x14 Gbps) InfiniBand FDR.