The run-time and development solution brings the combination of high performance and real-time determinism with market-specific functional safety options to customers developing medical, smart grid, low-end smart mobile, industrial and automotive devices.
Features of the Integrity RTOS used with the Cortex-A5 architecture include;
- The Integrity RTOS achieves the highest functional safety certification levels in industrial, medical, automotive and railway, and delivers real-time determinism with high-performance by exploiting the Cortex-A5 multicore architecture and performance accelerators including MMU.
- The MULTI integrated software development environment features a multicore debugger, MISRA C/C++ code quality adherence, profiler and many other integrated time-saving tools.
- A toolchain compliant to automotive and industrial safety standards ISO 26262 ASIL D, EN50128 SIL 4 and IEC 61508 SIL 4.
- The TimeMachine debugger and SuperTrace probe for “rewind” debugging and non-intrusive analysis.
- Record-setting EEMBC-certified C/C++ compilers, using Cortex-A5 performance acceleration units including the latest floating point (VFPv4) and NEON™ SIMD engine.
- Green Hills probe for hardware bring-up and low-level debugging and development.
Green Hills; www.ghs.com