The GPAK family of Configurable Mixed-signal ICs (CMICs) is designed to integrate common discrete ICs and passive components into a single device with programmable non-volatile memory. In its 1.0 x 1.2 x 0.55 mm, 6-GPIO STQFN package, and operating from 1.8 V to 5 V VDD, the SLG46108V contains:
• Four Look Up Tables (LUTs)
• Seven Combination Function Macrocells:
• Two Selectable D-Flip Flop (DFF)/Latch or 2-bit LUTs
• Two Selectable DFF/Latch or 3-bit LUTs
• One Selectable Pipe Delay or 3-bit LUT
• One Selectable Counter/Delay or 4-bit LUT
• One Programmable Delay/Deglitch Filter
• Three 8-bit counter/delays with external clock/reset
• RC Oscillator (25 kHz/2 MHz)
Like other devices in the GPAK family, development of SLG46108V projects employs the GPAK development hardware and GUI interface of GPAK Designer, allowing engineers to quickly implement new designs and respond to changing design requirements.
“The SLG46108V packs a lot of functionality in such a small device,” said Sean Carty, Sr. Product Marketing Engineer. “This latest device is exactly what our customers have been craving. When it comes to high-volume, power and space-constrained designs, tying up loose-ends or adding functionality with a versatile SLG46108V is a no-brainer.”
Target applications include, often in combination: system reset; glue logic; timing adjustment; counters; and LED control.