Enabling easy viewing, capturing and exporting of measurement data and screen shots, this no-cost software greatly accelerates testing for engineers and technicians in design and validation, Agilent says.
“Today’s bench-instrument users demand a faster, simpler way to accomplish their most common tasks,” said Rod Unverrich, senior program manager at Agilent. “BenchVue makes this possible with its simple point-and-click and capture operation, without the need to program. An integrated library feature further enables users to reduce test setup time through quick access to helpful manuals, FAQs and videos.”
BenchVue improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. Mobile apps let users monitor and respond to long-running tests from anywhere. BenchVue’s key features include:
- Data logging and strip charts for digital multimeters and power supplies;
- Screen capture with annotation and trace data with preview charts for oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers;
- Waveform select and output control for function generators;
- The ability to control and share data across product families and even drag and drop waveforms between an oscilloscope and function generator; and
- No programming or instrument drivers required.
Compared to alternative software linking test and measurement instrument data to PC applications, Agilent says that BenchVue provides easier viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. The list of currently-supported Agilent instruments for BenchVue is here
Download BenchVue software for the PC free of charge; www.agilent.com/find/benchvue