The MATLAB and Simulink Student Suite comprises MATLAB, Simulink and 10 add-on products that can be used for applications related to controls, signal analysis, test, measurements and more. The pack also includes a Quick Start Guide to help users get building something straight away – from a temperature display to a face detection system. Features incude;
- Model hierarchical subsystems with predefined library blocks
- Simulate the dynamic behaviour of a system and view results as the simulation runs
- View simulation results and debug the simulation
- Simulink has built-in support for prototyping, testing, and running models on Arduino, LEGO MINDSTORMS, and Raspberry Pi.
- MATLAB Mobile gives access to MATLAB from a mobile device.
- Student software runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
MathWorks MATLAB & Simulink Student Suite is available from Farnell element14 in Europe and Newark element14 in the United States.