The dual-channel op amp operates over a supply voltage range of 4.5 V to 55 V and exhibits noise performance claimed as at least 35% better than its closest competitor. It provides the ease-of-use of a precision op amp with the ultra-low offset and drift of a zero-drift op amp. The ADA4522-2 is suitable for applications including current sensing in electronic loads, power supplies and motor control and offset correction in composite amplifiers used in instrumentation and other applications.
ADI has an article about its zero-drift amplifiers here; www.analog.com/library/analogdialogue/archives/49-07/Zero-Drift_Amplifiers.pdf
ADA4522-2 features include:
- Low noise: 5.8 nV/√Hz @ 1 kHz typical;
- Low offset: 5 µV max @ 25°C;
- Low offset voltage drift: 22 nV/ºC max;
- Wide bandwidth: 2.7-MHz GPB;
- Operates from supply voltages of 4.5 V to 55 V;
- High chopping frequency: 1.5 MHz for wider closed loop bandwidth and easy filtering;
- Inputs sense Vee and rail-to-rail output.
ADA4522-2 in SOIC-8, MSOP-8 will be priced at $1.46: ADA4522-4 in TSSOP-14, SOIC-14 will be $3.14 (1000).
Analog Devices; www.analog.com/ada4522-2.html