The work uses the Arduino microcontroller platform as a tool to teach about computer science, electrical engineering and human-computer interaction, as well as best practice recommendations in programming and design for future projects.
The content of the book introduces readers to computer science, electrical engineering and human-computer interaction; it contains
- Projects that utilise different capabilities of the Arduino, while interfacing with external hardware
- Chapters that build upon each other, tying in concepts from previous chapters to illustrate new ones
- Arduino aspects that are accompanied by video tutorials and other multimedia content
- Electrical engineering and programming concepts, interfacing with the world through analogue and digital sensors, communicating with a computer and other devices, and internet connectivity
- How to combine smaller topics into more complex projects
- Downloadable materials and source code for everything covered in the book
element14 offers design engineers the Knode on element14, a first stop for any engineer undertaking a design project with a development kit.
The book is available for purchase at the usual online and bookstore retailers worldwide in both print and all e-book formats.
Published by Wiley at a publisher's price of €28/23.99.